Out of the Things That Makes Me Sorry

Out of the things that makes me sorry
I am sorry that our belief was introduced as a sole identity instead of spirituality
At the age of 5, I was told to read passage from a foreign language
That I could not even understand
Whenever I had succeed to curl and master my tongue
I was asked to believe in the unseen
So, I am sorry I have failed to see You the way they do
Not in between the open hands that pray
But I see you the morning I wake up
In every pump of breath I inhale
In the living beat of everysoul inhibit your Earth
I see you
Maybe the only way is to wander before I return to your Kingdom
With a handful of unshaken faith
I am sorry
I am sorry
I am sorry
This has to be this way
Maybe I am wrong but it never means that I want to deceive you

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts