In less than 12 hours

I will be flying back to my homecountry. I have done my duties as a student here and this is getting emotional. Since the first week of my last semester, I have been struggling with myself. Honestly, this is  the toughest semester for me, but I learnt a lot and I still am.
This semester I had a whirlwind of friendship meltdown with two of my bestfriends.
This semester I had to tell my housemate about what I really feel about her cat.
This semester I quitted a college organization in which I am still chased to pay certain kind of 'debt'... weird.
This semester I had to start and finish my dissertation.
This semester I have to plan my future will be like
This semester I have to bust my ass off to find as many information as possible for future scholarships overseas.
This semester I have to bust my ass off to find a permanent real job
This semester I am facing rejections.
This semester I am preparing myself to present well in front of my future employer
This semester I have my blog :)
This semester I have been writing a lot.
This semester I am finishing what I have started
This semester I have many things to decide and left undecided.
I have been learning so much for these past 15 weeks and it is not over yet... This is just the beginning. So God help me, pass me through....

Comments

Popular Posts