30-day blog challenge : Day 11

Day 11 is easy! I have to shuffle song in my iPod (in my case, iTunes) and write the names of the songs. I used to have mini iPod and nano iPod. I think my mini iPod is still around, but I might just misplace it but I lost my nano iPod in an airplane.

Btw, my iTunes is installed in my 6-year-old Macbook Pro, so the playlist will be hella random and nostalgic.


  1. Rock the Boat - Aaliyah
  2. Swing it Bob - Mocca feat Bob Tutupoli
  3. Without You - Mariah Carey
  4. You - Gold Panda
  5. Crazy in Love (Koala Version) - Emilie Sande (The Great Gatsby OST)
  6. I'm with you - Avril Lavigne (CLASSIC)
  7. No Scrubs - TLC (Hell yas)
  8. Love Song (Sara Bareilles cover) - Areia De Rio (she is better than Sabrina)
  9. I Wanna Know - Joe
  10. Mereka Sebut Timur - Lipgloss (Hahahahaha)

Comments

Popular Posts