9.02


9.02
is when our fates are pinpointing towards each other
like coaches that race on the railway we both wait for
but they never turn up
at two different stations

He has erased tracks of you
One coincidence to another
One purchased souvenirs of our casual date and yet to another
He has heard prayers and he is now helping me to be able to sit and wait at the train station
without even calculating
What time should I leave my house
When I should I enter the gate
What time will the right coach arrive and bring me sitting silently next to you
Until 3 minutes go to waste to another goodbye
Lead to another wait in the same station
For another day
Another week
Another month

9.03
He is helping me to be able to take the train alone
The question is, am I able to help myself
rather than writing another
blind poem to a man?

Comments

Popular Posts