I am Bones!

Your results:
You are Leonard McCoy (Bones)
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
80%
Chekov
75%
Beverly Crusher
70%
Uhura
65%
Deanna Troi
65%
Spock
62%
Geordi LaForge
60%
Data
59%
Jean-Luc Picard
55%
Mr. Scott
55%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
55%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
50%
Mr. Sulu
45%
Worf
40%
Will Riker
35%
You are a pessimistic and bitter doctor,
but you are skilled in the ways of medicine and science.
Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character are you?" quiz...

Was taking this quiz via facebook and I got Bones! I love Bones, and now he is portrayed by the sexiest man on Earth that is Karl Urban. Okay I have to admit, that I am watching Star Trek because he plays Bones and before I had no idea who Dr. Bones is, but turns out Dr. Bones is not only a man in a blue suit. He is a selfless, dearest friend, supporter, straight-forward person that is not afraid to show his emotion. Not to mention he is logic in taking action. He likes to curse and quite liberal when using it. I just love him. And again, his best quality is a loyal friend to others.... proud to be Bones! 

Comments

Popular Posts