A poem about Manchester United

I don't give a damn about football
or English soccer whatever
you call it I don't
remember the
name of
those
famous
football clubs

I don't know what league it is
But I remember
Manchester
United

because it is
your favorite
team

It has been a month of your absence
and the maid has replaced my
fake LV bedsheet with
a flat spread of red
Manchester
United
sheet

I have known nothing about
Manchester United
until you bragged
and sang the
anthems

The Red Devil, that's what it is called
Just like the thought of you
makes me feel impure
and mad

Making love on that fake brown LV sheet
I have never been fully naked for
anyone I used to be so
fierce before I
let you in

Playing on my body like it was
a football field forcing and
pulling trying to make
a goal

I invited you in because I could not
help myself and I thought
you looked like a keeper
a red devil himself

but I am not
a goalie
honey

Now we are out of our games
I still keep the red card
you gave me

Keep the smirk away
because you are
not the only
referee

until wee meet again
fuck you
and this Manchester United bedsheet

Comments

Popular Posts