Hey Hey

Hi all,

It has been a while since I have posted anything on my blog. I could and I will. I want to get back at being productive in blogging.

October ends beautifully, as I manage to introduce Tigress to the national and international readers in Ubud Writers and Readers Festival this year. This is my 4th year in the festival, and I cannot believe that I am coming as a writer. Although, I am not one of those VIPs but still.

But what makes me very happy is that I bring my parents around to show them, "Yo, this is my realm." and convinces them that I take my passion seriously.

I want to keep this post short and sweet, because I tend to become irrelevant when I share long-winding information. But it is really great to meet my friends from all over Indonesia and makes new friends and connects IRL with names and faces whom I find out online. It is always delightful to open a new possibility for future work.

Meanwhile, Unmasked Open Mic is doing really well. In fact, we co-organize one of UWRF's satellite event in Jakarta.

Anyway, I have something new coming up and I will share it with you here!

Love,
Ayu.

Comments

Popular Posts